Many homeowners would love to renovate their home to better suit their needs, but they just don’t know where to start. Should I speak to a builder first? An architect first? Will it cost too much? So many questions!
And so the dream gets put off year after year.
This is where I come in!
I’m here to give clarity to get that ball rolling, then guide the way through the whole renovation or building process, holding your hand from concept to completion.
I can unravel the builder’s jargon to make sense of your quote, contract and building process to make sure your home turns out just as you’d hoped, with no nasty surprises.
My passion is empowering and educating homeowners, helping bring your home dreams to life – creating relaxed, stylish, practical, liveable spaces for busy families.
I offer a bespoke personal experience, whether it be a large scale renovation or a new home build. I ensure your vision, lifestyle needs and budget are the focus to create comfortable and beautiful spaces – without all the stress and overwhelm!
Please see below for package options then complete the contact form and I’ll be in touch.
Although I’m located in Adelaide, I can assist you wherever you are, just ask 🙂
Let’s get excited and get started!
PICK A PACKAGE
DREAM IT2 hour consultation
- If you want to renovate but aren’t sure if your ideas are possible or where to start, I can help make sense of your options.
- If you have plans drawn for a new home or reno but need to be sure you’re getting all you want for your money, I can go over it all with you, tell you what’s missing, point out any improvements and give a cost guide to exclusions and PC items.
- Let’s meet at your home or block, have a chat and get inspired!
- I will coordinate working drawings, engineers plans and council approvals so your renovation/build can then be accurately costed.
- Together, we will choose fixtures and fittings, internal and external products and colours, completing your Schedule of Finishes. I will help you make objective and informed decisions based on exactly what it is you want to achieve and the options available to you.
DO ITProject Management
- We’ll choose a builder for your project and I will continue to be your advisor as construction starts. I’ll keep track of your budget, dealing with any issues as they arise, explain the process as we go and keep your site running smoothly. Every job is very different and can be catered to your specific needs so it’s priced on application.